Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

classic!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love animated comedy because it allows writers to make fun of just about everyone in our society...even me.
I'm currently reading a book called "the Second Coming of Steve Jobs" by Alan Deutschman.
No, it's not about how Steve Jobs is Jesus, which could be argued. It's about the years after he was fired from Apple, made Pixar a success and eventually came back to Apple and made it what it is today. If you're an Apple nerd it's a must read!
have a great week!
tiny signature.jpg




By the way, you should watch the entire episode!

No comments: