Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Ryan & Allie's Wedding...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well I've had the past two weekends off from shooting weddings and it's been quite a change of pace. We got lots of baby stuff done on my free Saturdays. Although I'm all caught up on delivering our client's wedding images, I'm still a bit behind on bringing all these weddings to the blog. So in hopes to change all that here are a few of my favorite images from Ryan & Allie's wedding. It was a pretty great day! Everyone was so chill and easy goin.

Incase you didn't know Ryan is a writer/director/videographer who wrote and starred in Aspen Roots and also covers weddings with me on occasion. So if you're looking for an awesome videographer for your wedding make sure to hit him up. He does great work and has a very similar approach that I do...so we work together quite well if I may say so myself!
anyway...picture time!
tiny signature.jpg
D3I_1343.jpg


RA3.jpg


D3I_0210.jpg


RA1.jpg


RA2.jpg


RA4.jpg


D3I_0683.jpg


D3I_0668.jpg


D3I_1538.jpg


D3I_1655.jpg


RA6.jpg


RA5.jpg


D3I_1995.jpg


D3I_2039.jpg


D3I_2107.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh! I've been stalking your blog for a little while now, and I just wanted to say that the images from this wedding are really incredible! You've always been amazing, but I definitely see you improving over time. Just wanted to tell you that you inspire me! Keep up the good work.
I also loved Laura and Kyle's images; she and I were sorority sisters at OU in the same pledge class!

Josh McCullock Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.