Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Aspen Roots debut...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I just got the chance to take a glance at an awesome short film called "Aspen Roots". It's written, directed and produced by a group of guys I went to school with. If you enjoy short films, or just film work in general you should definitely follow these guys. They're all awesome gents with a brilliant artistic sense! Enjoy this!


Aspen Roots from Ryan Scott on Vimeo.

written by Ryan "Staples" Scott
directed by Josh McKamie

No comments: