Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

I love my brother Leb...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

well...his real name is Kaleb. He got that name from my college roommate Steven. Funny story...we were moving our stuff into the dorm freshman year (2000...geez I'm old) When Leb, a short, squatty 4th grader walked up to Steve and gave him his sunglasses. He said, "Here Steven, you can have these..." Steve simply said, "Well thanks Leb, thats real nice of ya!" It was pretty random, but Leb has always been a sharing person, which is odd growing up with two brothers....
Anyway, Leb is all grown up and ready for Senior Portraits! We had a good time shooting these tonight. Despite the menacing clouds, we came away with some fun shots! I've been on this kick of shooting portrait session with only one lens lately, it make me think a little more. This session was with the 35mm f2. Like butta!

love ya Kaleb!
tiny signature.jpg

D3I_7979.jpg


D3I_7846.jpg


D3I_8738.jpg


D3I_8867.jpg


Leb2up.jpg


D3I_8532.jpg

1 comment:

Carl Zoch said...

these are tight man! I love me some Leb, too