Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Preston & Sheila's sneak peek...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here are a couple of my favorite shots from Preston & Sheila's wedding on Sunday. They had a simple and elegant wedding at Walnut Creek, which makes for a beautiful weddings during the afternoon!
tiny signature.jpg
D3I_5804_blog.jpg


I saw this butterfly and had to get the little guy in the shot. It's a bit cheese for my style but I couldn't pass it up!
D3I_5782_blog.jpg

1 comment:

Christian said...

I actually like the butterfly shot. Does that make my style cheesy in your opinion? You don't have to answer that. =)