Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

3 prego ladies and their husbands doing crafts...

Friday, August 29, 2008

Katie and I have two really close couple friends that are prego as well, so tonight we had an impromtu "make your own onesies" night at the house. It was great!

D3I_4996.jpg


Kam and I lived together during college and we made our share of custom t-shirts. We know what we're doin.
D3I_4999.jpg


D3I_4989.jpg


D3I_5025.jpg


The final products... ( From left to right. McCullocks, Hills, Honnolls)
We actually set up the Scrabble board and photographed it for that onesie. We don't play!
D3I_5034.jpg


we decided to go unisex so our mystery baby could rock either one of these stylish designs...
D3I_5041.jpg


I thought I'd include this mysterious portrait of Ringo. He really prefers this Rembrandt sytle portraiture lighting, it suits him.
D3I_4974.jpg


thats all, have a great holiday weekend!
peace!
tiny signature.jpg

6 comments:

Team Honnoll said...

fun stuff! can't wait till Benjamin gets to wear his little 'bodysuits'! ha ha!

dr. K said...

cute outfits! can't wait to see them on the babies!

Mike said...

I knew it would happen!

This blog just reached unsafe levels of cuteness.

You know that expression "jumped the shark?"

I'm going to coin a new one--"made the onesie."

Dave and Rob said...

Man, thats a sweet Idea! I'm diggin the Team Honnoll gear too... thats some serious branding right there!! Ringo in the glasses was awesome, but scrabble was FTW!

Kelly Beane said...

what a FUN idea! thanks for a few extra onesie ideas. :)

Amelia . Lyon said...

Tooooo Cute! Can I hire you guys to make me some the next time I have a baby!!!??