Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

3 prego ladies and their husbands doing crafts...

Friday, August 29, 2008

Katie and I have two really close couple friends that are prego as well, so tonight we had an impromtu "make your own onesies" night at the house. It was great!

D3I_4996.jpg


Kam and I lived together during college and we made our share of custom t-shirts. We know what we're doin.
D3I_4999.jpg


D3I_4989.jpg


D3I_5025.jpg


The final products... ( From left to right. McCullocks, Hills, Honnolls)
We actually set up the Scrabble board and photographed it for that onesie. We don't play!
D3I_5034.jpg


we decided to go unisex so our mystery baby could rock either one of these stylish designs...
D3I_5041.jpg


I thought I'd include this mysterious portrait of Ringo. He really prefers this Rembrandt sytle portraiture lighting, it suits him.
D3I_4974.jpg


thats all, have a great holiday weekend!
peace!
tiny signature.jpg

6 comments:

Team Honnoll said...

fun stuff! can't wait till Benjamin gets to wear his little 'bodysuits'! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

cute outfits! can't wait to see them on the babies!

Mike said...

I knew it would happen!

This blog just reached unsafe levels of cuteness.

You know that expression "jumped the shark?"

I'm going to coin a new one--"made the onesie."

Dave and Rob said...

Man, thats a sweet Idea! I'm diggin the Team Honnoll gear too... thats some serious branding right there!! Ringo in the glasses was awesome, but scrabble was FTW!

Kelly Beane said...

what a FUN idea! thanks for a few extra onesie ideas. :)

Amelia . Lyon said...

Tooooo Cute! Can I hire you guys to make me some the next time I have a baby!!!??