Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

incase you were wondering...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well I've had a pretty productive week so far, almost finished up sorting and retouching two weddings. As I was sorting through some images, this moment caught my eye. Kai was leading Vanessa from one portrait spot to another on their wedding day. Sometimes it's the unscripted moments that make for the most dramatic photos. Especially when you throw in a pinch of photoshop love!

D3I_7837.jpg


We are currently caught up and delivering our weddings in about 3 weeks! I can't tell you how great a feeling that is. I've worked really hard to cut that time in half over the past 2 months. But, everything comes with a price. I'm sure you've noticed my dramatically decreased blog updates. That will soon be over and I'll whip up some posts from our last 10 weddings or so. But, in the meantime, if you're wondering what I'm up to you can always follow me on twitter!
cheers!
tiny signature.jpg

No comments: