Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

be green...ride a 4 stroke!

Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm thinking of selling "the hog" to buy the vintage motorcycle of my dreams. I won't tempt you with it's seductive features like the spare tire rack, electric start, or the 90 miles per gallon. But if you're interested call me quick cause it's on Craigslist. You'll get the blog reader special!
cheers,
tiny signature.jpg
chetak.jpg

1 comment:

Dave and Rob said...

Haha!! I agree, its time for a step up. If you can convince the IRS you use it 51% for business, you can write off your new bike this year with a section 179 form. I;ve been reading a tax book... is it obvious?