Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Sneak peek(s)!

Monday, June 2, 2008

I thought I'd introduce you to the three awesome husband & wife combos we've had the chance to work with over the past couple weeks!

This is John and Whitney, they got married this last Saturday, A-mazing wedding!
D3I_4612.jpg


Heres Chris & Holly, they're pretty much the nicest people I've ever met!
D3I_2272.jpg


And last but most certainly not least, meet John & Julie. They had a gorgeous wedding up in Edmond, it was such a great time!
D3I_8004.jpg


I'm so lucky to have such great clients, it totally makes my job great to get to work with cool people every week.
I'm working my way through these great wedding and can't wait to have more to show ya soon!

gday!
signature-2

postbreak.jpg

No comments: