Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

What!

Monday, March 10, 2008

W2, 1099, Schedule C, IRA, standard deduction, depreciation...these are just a few of the fancy words the IRS likes to use to give people like me a headache!

For the time being my Mac has been taken over by spreadsheets. I'm gonna be honest and say it's really not fun accounting for every penny you made and spent over the past year. As soon as I find my way out from under all these papers I'll start editing Grant & Amanda's wedding we shot this weekend! They had an amazing wedding at St. Lukes Methodist church downtown followed by beautiful reception at the Skrivin Hotel. More details later, back to the taxes...
here's a peek

signature

DSC_6118-Edit.jpg

No comments: