Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Hungry?

Friday, March 14, 2008

As many of you know I serve as the college pastor at our church.
Q: What's the most important thing about college ministry?
A: ...food.
We meet every week to eat and talk. If you are in college or were ever in college you know the value of good food.
Last week I picked up this 7 foot sub from Someplace Else Deli. This place is great, they make their own bread everyday! Its on 23rd and Western, its a great lunch spot. I'm not sure the last time you saw a 7 ft sandwhich on a roof rack...but you've seen it now.

signature

IMG_0101.jpg


IMG_0102.jpg



pics are from the iPhone...not too bad for a small computer!

No comments: