Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

new stuff has come to light...

Monday, December 3, 2007

I have been particularly nerdy today... are you ready for this? I learned how to edit the HTML code on my blog just to add 100 extra pixels onto the size of my photos! Told ya. The new size of these pictures has completely motivated me to do a random blog post just to show ya what I'm talking about.

A few weeks ago, in the midst of the home buying/job switching stress Katie, Ringo and I took a weekend to ourselves and cashed in an awesome anniversary gift from my mom. We stayed in the Stardust Inn Bed & Breakfast in Witchita Mountains. It was so great! The weather was perfect and we got the relaxation we needed. Here are a few highlights from the trip.

packing up...
DSC_5956.jpg

the ride there...
DSC_5998.jpg

welcome to the Stardust Inn!
DSC_6007.jpg

a cool gourd birdhouse, I made these when I was a kid!
DSC_6010.jpg

sitting on the dock...
DSC_6031.jpg

the weather was awesome!
DSC_6050.jpg

Chaco Ad!
DSC_6026.jpg

fun in the big city of Medicine Park!
DSC_6062.jpg

bobble head Katie...
DSC_6052.jpg


Ringo summited Mt. Scott
ringo mt scott.jpg

cool clouds...
DSC_6149.jpg

cool hair...
DSC_6095.jpg


cool wife...
katiegrunge.jpg


another shot of cool wife!
DSC_6122.jpg

Ringo again.
DSC_6163.jpg

No comments: