Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

another random shot...

Monday, November 26, 2007


This one has never seen the light of day! I took this last spring in our old neighbor's backyard. Now that we moved I'm gonna have to get to know my new neighbors so they don't mind me photo snooping in their backyard.

Lots of fam portrait sessions this week! Posts to come.

cheers
Josh

P.S. - this one makes a sweet wallpaper. I left it full res so you can drag drop... on the house.

1 comment:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Nice! Just a fellow photographer checking out the bludomain site. (Not sure why so few have chosen 'Isabella'--it's my favorite.) Yours looks great! Really nice shots...