Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

John & Julie's eSession

Monday, November 19, 2007

Ok, here come a long one! It been awhile since I've posted any sessions...but this one has to be the one that breaks the ice. I had a great time with John and Julie walking around Mesta Park and Western Avenue. We even brought out an old vintage loveseat I spotted at a thrift store a few weeks ago.
This shoot was a perfect example of why I love engagement sessions, there are so many possibilities for great moments. John & Julie; I had such a great time hearing your stories and I can't be a part of your wedding!

thanks again!
Josh



















No comments: