Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

sick day

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well, we finally got everything moved to our new house this weekend (with the help of all our awesome friends and family, thanks everyone!) I think the stress of home buying, no time for running or riding and a really busy 2 months of shooting finally took its toll on me. I woke up today with a killer headache and sore throat. So, I'm spending the day on the couch with a jamba juice coldbuster and some dvds. To my clients who are waiting on your proof galleries and slideshows to be posted....cox is installing our wireless friday morning so they will be online right after that! Sorry for the wait. I'll post some videos of the move and the new house as well. Stay tuned.
Have a great day, and stay well!

Josh
sent from my iPhone

No comments: