Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Family Portrait Season?

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Katie and I had alot of clients wanting family portraits over the Thanksgiving holiday. It just makes sense to get some shots done when everyone is in town! We had people lined up back to back at a local park, luckily the light was great and the kiddos didn't get too cold. Here's a few of my favorites.
Thanks again to all of our awesome clients! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Josh

DSC_9804.jpg


DSC_9947.jpg


DSC_9958.jpg


DSC_9917.jpg


DSC_9686.jpg


DSC_9622.jpg


DSC_9255.jpg


DSC_9015.jpg


DSC_9160.jpg


DSC_0053.jpg


DSC_0172.jpg


DSC_0164.jpg


DSC_0139.jpg


DSC_0184.jpg

No comments: