Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

in the interest of liberation...

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Carl totally called me out in a recent post about how us digital photographers have the tendancy to "collect" files and never see them again. I'm slightly guilty of this charge. I have a terabyte of hard drive space (thats a thousand gigs for you non-nerds), of which about 70% is occupied by the past 3 to 4 years of shooting. Alot of it is past client's pictures but the majority of it is personal shots that can't let go of. I think partly because they show how I have grown as a photographer.
This is a choice selection I dug out of my old iPhoto library. It's from 2005 in DC, the block right behind the White House.

No comments: