Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Thursday, October 11, 2007





I started monitoring the traffic on my blog (and by monitoring I mean web stalking) in July just to see if it was worth me posting. I've been really surprised with the amount of hits I've had in the past 4 months or so. Since I'm in the honest mood I'll reveal one more thing. It turns out I have what I'd call a low level addiction to checking other photographer's blogs to see what they've been up to. I love it! It's inspiring to see such great work and I love the way the new school of digital photographers are so open willing to share knowledge. So, in the spirit of blog joy, here are a couple of my tip top favorite blogging photographers. These guys and ladies are the best in the business!

Boutwell Studios
the images is found
Portrait Life
Jasmine Star
Sanderson Images

If you're a photographer and you don't have these folks RSS'ed you are missing out!

No comments: