Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Brent & Sarah

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sarah called the other day to talk about some engagement shots ( an "eSession" as we call it in the biz)
They ended booking me to cover their wedding next August. I'm really happy to be able to work with both of them and tell their story. Brent and Sarah were naturals in front of the camera. You can tell they are crazy about each-other and have great chemistry! We took a stroll around a the historic part of Midtown and enjoyed the amazing sunset and the cool fall air. It was an awesome session. Brent & Sarah, thanks to you both. I had a great time !
























No comments: