Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Michael & Kinzie

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ok, these two take the record for the most locations in one session. We kept finding good spots so we took advantage of it! I was exhausted by the time we were done but I think we came up with some really fun shots. I also had the opportunity to shoot with one of OKC's newest premier photographers, my wife Katie! She's been fine tuning her eye getting better and better every time she shoots. She is really getting good, sooner or later I might need to buy her a camera of her own!
We're really looking forward to Michael & Kinzie's wedding. Congrats to you guys! I'm excited for you and so proud to be able to tell your story!
Here are a few of our favorites from both Katie & I.