Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Laura's bridal session...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

There is a problem with bridal sessions, I love shooting them but most of the shots never see the light of day. We normally do the whole shoot just for one print or canvas at the wedding. I never have the time to go back and give some photoshop love to the rest of the shoot, until today! I've had the urge to blog something, but haven't shot in the past month so what better time to dust off some old bridals and shine em up! Laura & Kyle's wedding was amazing, one of our favorite from last year without a doubt!
tiny signature.jpg

D3I_0130.jpg

D3I_9610.jpg

D3I_0395.jpg

D3I_9883.jpg

laura2up.jpg

D3I_0588.jpg

D3I_0580.jpg

working it!
D3I_0198.jpg

that's alot of dress!
D3I_0487.jpg

Before I forget, I thought I'd mention a cool new feature of the Brides of Oklahoma Magazine website. Exclusive vendors can now have a cool little profile so brides can get to know us a little better. My friends Kami & Ashley, the editors, are so talented and sharp. They've put together such an amazing, quality resource for Oklahoma brides, I'm continually impressed!
Check out my profile they made for me!
screen-capture.jpg

1 comment:

live compassionately said...

Josh those are stunning! I love the last 4!