Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

photo of the day...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I know I don't post a photo every day, or will I ever. But the title is an excuse to post a single photo just for the fun of it. Here's a shot of Kevin and Morgan, some of my favorite clients from last year. We shot their portraits in some lady's yard that lived across the street from the church. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

to life!
tiny signature.jpg

DSC_9777.jpg



No comments: