Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Zack is 21!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Categorize this post under the "life" label cause it's bit personal.
Incase you didn't know I'm the oldest of 4 kids in our fam. I have two younger brothers and a younger sister. I never knew how much I would appreciate my siblings like I do now. If I had known that, we probably wouldn't have fought so much. But I'm glad to say that I that all my memories of growing up with my brothers are happy ones, even the times we would have knock down, drag out fights! We had a chance to sit around the table on Sunday and tell stories about childhood. Those stories certainly wouldn't be the same if it weren't for my brothers!
This post is dedicated to Zack who just turned 21 last week. He is an incredible guy and I'm glad to have be old enough now to realize he's a great friend!

Happy 21st Zack, we love you and we're so proud of you!
tiny signature.jpg

if you know Zack, you know this is his personality! He's very mellow.
zack.jpg


Hey ladies, he is available!
DSC_0226.jpg

No comments: