Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Morgan's bridal session...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Now is that time of year when I go back through all the weddings I've shot throughout the summer and update the website to make sure I have my most current work out there for people to see. I was in the process of going through old images and realized I haven't blogged any bridal fashion sessions at all, all year! I think it's because I always keep them under wraps until the bride's wedding day, then after that I completely forget all about them. So, here are some from WAAAY back in February!
enjoy!
tiny signature.jpg

DSC_1888.jpg

Who said a photo has to be "in focus" to be beautiful...just ask Canon shooters!
morgan2up.jpg


DSC_1622.jpg


DSC_1997.jpg


DSC_1694.jpg


MORGAN3.jpg

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

These are absolutely stunning - she's beautiful of course, and the lighting, the dress.... perfection!

Aaron said...

Low Blow! Nice Pics!

~abi~ said...

haha! nice jab at us canon shooters! :)
you worked the light beautifully here!

Anonymous said...

That fourth one is just beyond delicious.

Dave Shilling said...

soo... you gonna post more or what? In addition, you should post up your new baby... the bike i mean!

Erin Conrad said...

i found you on the giving is awesome website. your work is fabulous! love these shots...