Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

this weekend's sneak peek...

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Well, it's been a loooog week. If you didn't notice we took the website down to get ready for the launch of the new and improved JoshMcCullock.com. We also have a sweet new blog, logo, cards, stationary, t-shirts, coffee mugs and keychains coming soon too! Ok, just kidding about a couple of those. On top of talking with our great web and graphic designers every day I took a trip to Dallas with Carl to get learned by David Jay and Jasmine Star. It was a great trip, very refreshing!

But on to the important stuff! We shot two weddings again this weekend. Both of which were utterly cool!

Here's the new Chad & Nela Stowe!

D3I_1370.jpg



and the new Brent & Sarah Peck!
D3I_4386.jpg


congrats you guys, have a great honeymoon!
signature-2

4 comments:

~abi~ said...

these look awesome, can't wait to see more! it was great meeting you the other night! :)

Dave and Rob said...

The depth of that first shot is awesome. Thats some first rate work there my friend!!

jessica @ budgetsavvybride said...

can't wait to see more! so cool you got to go to see DJ and J*!

jessica @ budgetsavvybride said...

can't wait to see more! so cool you got to go to see DJ and J*!