Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

3 more sneak peeks...

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey everybody!
Katie and I just wanted to say THANKS for all the congrats and well-wishes you've given us. We've had so many sweet calls and emails from our current clients, and even most of the brides who call to inquire about booking us congratulate us. I never knew getting pregnant would make you such a rockstar! But seriously, thanks for your kindness, you completely rock!
Once again, here's three more awesome couples that we had the chance to photograph over the past couple weeks. We have been so blessed with such fun, flexible people to work with, I can't say enough about how awesome this season has been! Plus we still have 14 more weddings to shoot before the fun stops, whew, talk about livin the dream!
Congrats to these new husband and wife combos! We wish ya the best!!!
signature-2


here's Clayton and Mary Howell
D3I_8440.jpg


and Ryan & Allie Scott!
D3I_0683.jpg


and Jared and Amy Fraizer..
D3I_3192.jpg


postbreak.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your photos are so crisp and absolutely GORGEOUS!!! PS- congrats on your little bundle of joy! :)