Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

triple sneak peak ...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Katie and I are working away on some truly awesome weddings right now! We've shot 3 in the past two weeks and had a great time doing it. Here's a peek at the new husband & wife teams we've been able to work with.

Justin & Lisa Pybas June 14th
D3I_3725.jpg


Eric & Kristy Morris June 20th
D3I_5959.jpg


Gene & Katie Harlin June 21st
D3I_8252.jpg


The images we caught at all three of these weddings are totally rockin my world, I can't wait to share more!
Congrats to the Pybas, Morris and Harlin families!

peace,
signature-2


postbreak.jpg

No comments: