Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Luke & Leah's engagement session....

Monday, June 23, 2008

And the most awesome engagement session prop award goes to Luke & Leah! When they called me about shooting their wedding in August I was bummed that I was already booked. But we were able to shoot an esession and a bridal session together! Luke is a fireman here in the metro and actually got to borrow one of the fire trucks for their session. Thats right, I got to ride in fire engine, just one of the perks of the job!

Here are some of my faves from their session!
signature-2


LL3up.jpg


D3I_7785.jpg


D3I_8217.jpg


D3I_7917.jpg


D3I_7803.jpg


D3I_7712.jpg


D3I_8057.jpg


D3I_8198.jpg


D3I_8378.jpg


twoupLL.jpg


D3I_8411.jpg


see more of the awesome firetruck here!

postbreak.jpg

No comments: