Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Mark & Rexi's engagement session....

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meet Mark and Rexi, they are getting married this winter at the Dominion House in Guthrie! Mark and Rexi both attended OSU so when they said they wanted to do their engagement session on campus I was all for it. I love it when couples are up for making their photography different and more personal. They are such a fun couple, hope you enjoy the images!

peace,
signature-2
DSC_4149.jpg


DSC_4434.jpg


DSC_4507.jpg


DSC_4787.jpg


DSC_5085.jpg


DSC_5108.jpg


don't miss the slideshow!

postbreak.jpg


1 comment:

/ todd scott ballje said...

hey Josh
I really like the contrast and color on these. You got some really nice candid shots of these two. My fav is the last one.

/tsb