Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Evan & Katie's engagement session...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

These two made the trip down from Tulsa to get all dressed up for some photos. I was so happy about how these turned out, you can see the chemistry between them! Congrats Evan & Katie, we're so excited to cover your wedding!
enjoy,
signature-2

Here's a perfect example of why we use 2 photographers whenever possible...
My view...
DSC_0556.jpg



Katie's view....
DSC_1321-1.jpg


DSC_0199.jpg


DSC_0338.jpg


DSC_0399.jpg


DSC_0695.jpg


DSC_0825.jpg


DSC_0918.jpg


DSC_0994.jpg


DSC_1226.jpg


There were so many more awesome moments from their session, check out the slideshow!
postbreak.jpg


2 comments:

/ todd scott ballje said...

hey you have always had it goin' on with your images but I notice a little bump lately. hmm...what could it be?

good stuff my friend. nice enhancements too.

Josh McCullock Photography said...

Thanks Todd, it's true though. I do have a little extra mojo now that I'm packing the D3. I'm thinking about naming my camera, is that nerdy?