Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

double sneak peek, watchout!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I had to share a couple shots from the engagement sessions we've had so far this week. Side note, we're pretty crazy with esessions and bridal sessions right now. But, if we're shooting your wedding sometime in the next 6 months and we haven't done a session for you, please call me. Its far better to do it before it gets too hot, thats no fun.

Anyway, this first shot is from Evan & Katie's session. I'm aaaalmost finished up with theirs. I love how her dress draws out the yellow everywhere else.
DSC_0759.jpg


Here is one from Eric & Kristy's session. I'm sure you can guess why I like this one :)
DSC_3757-2.jpg


peace be with you!
signature-2

postbreak.jpg

No comments: