Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Today: Kevin & Morgan's wedding!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Well my batteries are charged, my lenses are cleaned, the bag is packed and my fancy wedding pants are ironed. (Wait, scratch that...I still need to iron my pants) Other that we are all ready to cover Kevin & Morgan's big day today! I can't wait, it should be an amazing wedding. They are such sweet people and great fun to be around. I'm meeting the gals at the salon at 3 to start covering the all so important hair and makeup. I'll be back really late tonight but I'll post a couple of my favorites!

kmblogsmall.jpg


I'm also really excited because I'll be shooting with a new lens in my arsenal today. My buddy Ryan is loaning me his 30mm 1.4 lens for the weekend. I've never been really big on the fast prime lenses just because Nikon makes such amazing zooms, but I'm always looking for a way to mix it up and one up my previous work and I think this lens my help me do that. If you aren't a geeky photographer, this lens is waaayyy sensitive to light and will help me get shots where most cameras and lenses wouldn't even be able to focus. Fun stuff, thanks Ryan!

Ok, well I'm off to iron my pants,
thanks for checking in!
signature-2

No comments: