Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

this weekend...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Well...this weekend was pretty good! I've been sick for about two weeks, and this weekend I got better and back to normal life! What a relief, I've been inside like a hermit for too long which is, without a doubt, the worst part about being sick. I miss being with friends, I really missed taking pictures, I had to miss our Easter Sunday service and and long planned camping trip with my peeps! Total and complete frustration. However, this weekend was good. I had two sessions that I'm uber excited about retouching. Here is a quick look a some of my fav's from the first session. This is Elora, she's a homie of mine from when I was a youth pastor. I'll post more later with details about how cool she is!
signature-2

eloraquick.jpg

No comments: