Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Jeremy & Jorden

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meet Jeremy and Jorden Beller, they got hitched on the top floor of the Skirvin Hotel in downtown OKC. Which, incase you are wondering, is an awesome spot to have a wedding. It's really classy and very convenient for all your out of town guests! Not to mention, it photographs well too.
Anyway, they had such a fun wedding and reception, Katie and I had ourselves some fun at the Skirvin. As always, I'll share some of my favorite moments from the evening. Don't miss the slideshow at the end!

grace and peace,
signature-2
Beller_BLOG-1 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-9 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-8 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-2 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-10 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-12 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-11 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-4 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-5 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-6 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-16 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-13 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-14 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-15 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-17 copy.jpg


Untitled-1 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-20 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-21 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-22 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-23 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-28.jpg


Beller_BLOG-27 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-24 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-25 copy.jpg


Beller_BLOG-30 copy.jpg


click here to see the whole story!!!

4 comments:

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Very nice images, you really capture their day for them.
Sending you some blog l.o.v.e!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Em said...

Josh, I continue to LOVE your work and your ability to capture people with beauty and grace... great stuff as always!

Anonymous said...

I love the elegance of them within the decorative door, such a striking graphic image.