Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Vintage tones and textures are fun!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Katie and I love HGTV. Most of all we love the "before and after" part at the end of every show! I wanted to show a couple of my favorite "before and after" shots I have added the vintage touch to in photoshop.

This is John & Julie one of our awesome couples this summer!
before it was ok...
DSC_8562.jpg
after its muy bueno...
DSC_8562 copy.jpg

here is Jenn & Cody, another super cool couple we hooked!
before its aight....
DSC_5493.jpg
after its super vintage goodness!
DSC_5493 copy.jpg

Last but not least is Sarah, a beautiful bride from last season.
before its clean and pretty...
DSC_9950.jpg

after its pretty snazzy!
DSC_9950 copy.jpg


if you see yourself in these shots..its your lucky day! You get a free hi-res copy of your new vintage-ized shot.

gday
Josh

4 comments:

jenn said...

These are fun! :)

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These look great!

Jaci Clark said...

Great textures! Love that vintage look.

Cheers,
Jaci

Anonymous said...

Sarah looks GREAT - love the quality of that shot.