Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Shelby & Sarah

Monday, September 17, 2007

Wow, its been awhile. Much has gone on since my last post. I've switched jobs, moved, done a bit of shooting and started designing a new website. Between all that the ole' photoblog has taken a back seat, but not anymore. I've got a few shoots working their way through Lightroom and I'll be sure to post my favorites as soon as they're finished.

This wedding was an honor to cover! Shelby is a great friend of mine, not to mention one of my roommates during college. We've got many memories of late night hi-jinks involving combustibles, deep philosophical conversations and way, way too many hours spent playing stupid online video games. How he landed such a beautiful lady like Sarah I don't know but I'm SO happy for them both! Hope you enjoy the shots!

Josh


















1 comment:

Chung Nguyen said...

You have to tell me how you got the putting-the-ring-on-the-finger shot. Was it recreated or in-the-moment? Great shot!