Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

great art, great music, great cause...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I had the chance to cover an art show this weekend at the IAO Gallery in downtown OKC. But this wasn't just any old art show...it was a benefit to raise money for a friend who has ovarian cancer. The show was amazing! It was set up like a silent auction and the attendees bid on over 100 pieces that had been donated by local artists. Jerrod Smith , my friend who put the show together did a great job. He is a great artist and donated some of his work to the auction. Other artists that donated work include Kaleb Nimz , Sam Lamb, and Sauced (cause their pizza is a work of art) It was a great evening, kudos to Jerrod and everyone who donated and participated! click for more info on ovarian cancer awareness.















No comments: