Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

The Cobb Family

Thursday, May 31, 2007

This is Chelsey and all of her family...She called me a few weeks ago and wanted to have some fun family portraits taken for her Mom and her Mother-in-law as a special Mothers Day gift. They are such a tight-knit family and have a great time when they get together. It totally comes through in the photos! This shoot was one of my favorites of the season so far...great people, great locations and great photos! Extra bonus; my buddy Steven from Sanderson Images was in town and came along on the shoot with me. enjoy!

















No comments: