Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Jeremy & Rachel...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here's another awesome couple I get to shoot this year! They are planning an really cool wedding at the Oklahoma City Farmers Market, I'm totally looking forward to their big day. Here's a few of my favorites from their session, enjoy!
Merry Christmas to all!
tiny signature.jpg
Share on Facebook
D3I_0608.jpg


D3I_0768.jpg


D3I_0822.jpg


D3I_0831.jpg


jr1.jpg


D3I_1371.jpg


D3I_1277.jpg


D3I_1311.jpg


D3I_1185.jpg


D3I_0401.jpg


D3I_0467.jpg


D3I_0281.jpg


jr2.jpg

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

This might be my favorite engagement session EVER! So gorgeous.

joshua k said...

Wow! These are stunning!

Nathanael Gassett said...

Niiice! Really love your black and whites, and the one atop the hay bails. Great work!

_Nathanael

Katherine Bowman said...

great photos! love the locations!

brandon haynie said...

nice hat...cologne model