Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Derrick & Eryn's sneak peek...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here is another one of our awesome wedding couples for this season. We got to meet up for a quick session in Bricktown last week. The cloudiness we've been having has been amazing for session, I love the subdued light! This is another session I shot with only one lens...the oh so simple 50mm 1.8. I love this range on full frame!

More of Eryn & Derrick coming very soon!
tiny signature.jpg
eryndk.jpg


erynder.jpg

No comments: