Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

straight from Africa...

Monday, June 9, 2008

As you may know my family is still in Africa. They went to help a small community finish their church & school buildings. We've been able to text back and forth over the past week and it sounds like they've had an amazing time. Evidently, my brother's ,Zack and Kaleb, just went bungee jumping off the Zambezi river bridge. Sounds safe to me :)
Before the trip I gave one of my camera bodies and lenses to Kaleb to document the trip from his perspective. I hoped to have him send back a few shots but it took an hour to send this one picture, so until later this is all I have to share from their trip.
send

In other news, Katie and I had a great time at Michael & Kinzie's wedding Saturday! Stay tuned for a peek at some shots.
grace and peace,
signature-2

postbreak.jpg

No comments: