Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

public service announcement...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well I'm excited to tell you we are right smack in the middle of our busiest wedding season ever...and loving every minute of it. We've had the chance to shoot some great weddings in the past few months and looking forward to all the rest of our awesome clients we get to work with the rest of the year!

If you would have asked me a year ago if I though I'd be shooting 35 weddings a year I tell you to go jump in a lake. But here we are with a whole slew of really cool brides and grooms to work with! The truth is, 35 weddings is alot to shoot in one year but not near as many as we probably could take on. I've actually heard of other photographers shooting close to 70 weddings a year, thats just insane! The reason I have no desire to do that is because I really really want to provide a close, personal expereince for our clients. I want to have the time and freedom to make every engagement session about your relationship, to make sure your wedding details are remembered and to spend as much time as I need on editing to make sure every shot is perfect! Plus, I want to have the freedom to rest and relax every now and then so I can stay creative .... which is kindof important in this business :)

With all that said, we've decided to change up the way we offer our products and services for the next year. It won't be a big change, we're actually adding more value in some intentional places of our catalog. Most of our collections will now come with finished books or albums (which kick butt). And most come with the disc of all your images included, even from your engagement or bridal session! We even added a complimentary "1 year anniversary session" in there too, fun stuff.

Of course if you have already inquired about your wedding, don't worry, you are still welcome to the old setup if you wish :)
These changes will be going into affect on July 1st. If you would like the 2008 pricing make sure you give me a call before the 1st ;)

cheers,
signature-2

screen-capture-2.jpg


postbreak.jpg

1 comment:

/ todd scott ballje said...

WHAT! only $4500? your giving it away. You're worth it at twice the price.

nice new options.

/ tsb