Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

relaxing afternoon with the fam...

Sunday, May 11, 2008


I thought I'd share some shots from my relaxing afternoon. We had a family get-together after church to celebrate Mother's Day and it couldn't have been better!

DSC_2714.jpg

me and my bros, thats Kaleb on the left and Zack in the middle.


DSC_2590.jpg

at Grandma Shirley's request we grabbed this group shot for an empty spot on her wall. Turns out not all posed shots are bad.


DSC_2810.jpg
Here's Grandma reading her cards...


DSC_2819.jpg

My moms is a practical lady, and what better store to find practical stuff for a practical gal. No joke, she got smartwool socks, a nalgene and some other cool stuff to make her upcoming trip to Africa a little easier.


DSC_2827.jpg

We love you Mom!

DSC_2794.jpg

wouldn't be a Sunday without a nap...


DSC_2659.jpg

Here's Zack lookin GQ.


DSC_2643.jpg

When the pool has no diving board but you do have 3 older brothers...you make due.

DSC_2619.jpg
This was his signature slide move. Did I mention I LOVE the Nikon D3?

Hope you all had a happy Mother's Day :)

grace and peace,
signature-2

postbreak.jpg

No comments: