Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

has spring sprung?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This shot is currently residing as my wallpaper, it puts me in the spring mood! I took this in bricktown yesterday before Chad & Nela's engagement session. I went downtown a little early to check out some fun spots for their session, the weather was so nice and the light was great thanks to all the clouds so I decided to get a little distracted. Btw, did you know bricktown has free wifi! Thats so cool! Their session was alot of fun, we came away with some great shots. Check back later for their post!

I uploaded a larger version to my flickr for you to download and adorn your desktop with spring!
signature-2
DSC_9232 copy

1 comment:

live compassionately said...

uh...that's another one i would purchase and frame. :)