Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Icepocalypse 2007!

Monday, December 10, 2007

You know how the news is so sensational? Well in Oklahoma, when it comes to weather... sensational is an understatement!
We don't get snow, we get ice that breaks our trees, tears down power-lines and causes people to forget all driving skills and generally throw out all guidelines of society. I prefer to stay inside and drink coffee on these day. This morning I did manage to slap on the fisheye and take a few pics around the house.
Stay warm!

Josh

DSC_1483.jpg


DSC_1494.jpg


DSC_1575.jpg


DSC_1567.jpg


DSC_1534.jpg


DSC_1481.jpg


DSC_1556.jpg


DSC_1570.jpg


DSC_1597.jpg

4 comments:

Mike said...

I was hoping to see just this on your blog!

I really appreciate how you SEE the world.

Thanks for sharing it...

live compassionately said...

so that last picture - pretty sure i would buy that and frame it - it's that cool. :)

Renee Marquis Photography said...

After viewing your winter ice images, I really need to get out and try capturing images like those. Amazing!

Joan Evans said...

Nice post title...way too much time on your hands to think of that! I'm having flash-backs to our ice storm in Tennessee SEVERAL years ago. Great work here.
Pictage stalker - Joan