Hey, I'm Josh. I'm an Oklahoma based photographer specializing in relaxed, real life wedding and portrait photography. I love my job because its the perfect mix of art and relationships. This site is like a journal where I  post all of my recent work and life happenings so check back often to see what I've been up to. Have a great day!

joshbiopic
signature

Adam & Amanda

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

This was a great wedding! I shot backup for none other than Carl Zoch. He had a great relationship with these two already from doing their engagement session and that allowed us to be stress free and open with them about their wedding. Aside from the insane heat during out portrait session, the whole day went really smooth and the shots came out great! Here's a few of my favorites.












No comments: